Maple Walnut Omega Bites
This is a great way to add omega-3 Sea-licious to your food! Your family will love these delicious, mini, maple walnut omega-3 bites. Rich in protein, fibre, and healthy omega-3 fats, these are the perfect after school snack, breakfast, or on-the-go treat that you can feel good about.
Maple Walnut Mini Bites
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup finely shredded walnuts
- ¼ cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon Sea-licious maple flavor
- 2 tablespoon maca powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Shredded coconut – to garnish
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls and roll each ball into the shredded coconut.
- Freeze the mini balls for about 10 minutes.
- Store them in a freezer bag and keep in the freezer as a perfect snack!