Capri’s Gift Guide
- Minimoc shoes | 2. Happy Hanna’s Organic PJ’s | 3. Dermamed Cream | 4. Arrow and Lace Accessories | 5. I am Yoga Book | 6. Lolo Jewelry Bracelet | 7. Original Sprout Bath Products | 8. Converse Shoes | 9. Retro Kitchen | 10. Macaron Set | 11. Gap Sweatpants
Honestly one of my favorite parts of being a mom to a girl is shopping for her! As much as I enjoyed dressing my boys up like little “men”, the options for girls are endless! And she is quite the little fashionista herself, lol.
I decided to round out a few of Capri’s favorite things and turn it into a little girl’s gift guide. Just so much fun!
- Minimoc’s – These “slippers” are so functional and stylish and Capri has literally had them in every size and colour since she was a baby. I’m in love with the rose gold as the colour lends so nicely with a variety of looks. She wears these around the house each day. And Minimoc is a Canadian and local company, being a mompreneur myself I love supporting other local momma’s doing great things!
- Happy Hanna’s Organic PJ’s – These are so comfy, and cozy and come in so many festive patterns. They wash so well and last for a long time so go up in size to get more wear out of them. I’ve got the kids matching jammie’s for Christmas Eve which is just so much fun.
- Dermamed Calendula cream – I started using this cream when my oldest son Luca was a baby (he’s almost 9 now), and it’s been a staple for us. Calendula is so healing and nourishing for the skin; always apply to their body and face and it smells so fresh and clean!
- Arrow and Lace – I’m obsessed with hair accessories for Capri. And now that she is sporting buns, top knots, piggy tails and braids, the possibilities are endless. I love Arrow and Lace – such pretty, and feminine hair accessories, and local mompreneurs too!
- I am Yoga Book – We love to read books in our house, especially Capri. She can sit for a long time just flipping through books, and it’s part of our bedtime routine. I was recommended this book by a friend, and I love it. Yoga truly is healing and each pose can have its own meaning. Capri can do a plank and downward dog, it’s so cute!
- Lolo Jewelry Bracelet –
- Original Sprout Bath and Body care Products – Seriously I’m obsessed with the scent of these products, we absolutely love them! And they are all natural, free of parabens and other toxic chemicals and leave Capri’s hair and body smelling so fresh and clean. These make great stocking stuffers!
- Pink Converse Shoes – Oh converse how we love you in our family! And I mean love in as many colours as we can. They are such easy shoes to put on, light and comfortable for the kids to wear. Even though Capri has many pairs of shoes, if I was to let her pick, the pink converse would be her first choice. Too bad her feet keep growing!
- Pottery Barn All-in-one Retro Kitchen – Love, love love pottery barn kids! There hasn’t been one thing that I’ve purchased from there since becoming a mom that I haven’t loved. Santa brought Luca a kitchen when he was 2 years old and it has stood the test of time. It’s probably the toy that appeals to every kid – girl or boy. We’ve asked Santa for a new kitchen, so here’s to hoping he delivers. Oh, and I will be keeping this play kitchen close to my own to help keep Capri occupied when I’m busy in the kitchen.
- Pottery Barn Macaron Set – How cute is this adorable, soft macaron set? The perfect addition to the retro kitchen, and macarons are so trendy right now. I envision many fun tea play dates!
- Gap Kids Sweatpants – Gap kids truly makes adorable, and functional clothes for kids. And these play pants do not disappoint. They are lined with fleece inside, and are so comfy and soft I wish I could wear them. I love the gold, sparky stars on these. Perfect for house play days paired with her rose gold Minimoc’s.
I could have easily made this list 3 x as long but these are definitely some of mine and Capri’s favorite things. What’s your little girls favorite item?